Solid and Spacious Family Home in Peaceful Cul-De-Sac
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Timeless elegance and supreme space unite in this 3-bedroom plus study home in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Langwarrin Park Primary School. This is exceptional family living on a 684 sqm (approx) corner allotment within easy reach of The Gateway Shopping Centre and Peninsula Link.
The beautifully presented L-shaped domain features 2 living rooms, a spa ensuite, 2 crossovers and 2 garages under roofline, including a large remote double with a bathroom - the ideal tradie's retreat! This is a home where you can pull up after a hard day's work and rinse off in your own private garage shower.
Enjoy good-sized bedrooms, high ceilings and a flowing single-level layout. Relax by a double-sided brick fireplace in winter. Gather around a spacious kitchen with solid timber benchtops and cabinetry, a gas cooktop, a walk-in pantry, a breakfast bar and a servery window.
An entrance study offers excellent home office potential and the home spills onto a private garden terrace from 4 access points.
The master retreat features a generous walk-in robe, terrace access and a luxurious timber-lined spa ensuite.
Other appointments include a drive-through single garage, a wrap-around verandah, ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, rear lawn, 2 water tanks (approx 5,800L total), built-in robes to the secondary bedrooms, a large laundry and more.
Fall in love with the quality, the street appeal, the convenience and the family-friendly tranquility.
At a glance:
• Spacious and solid family home
• Walk to Langwarrin Park Primary School
• 684 sqm (approx) corner allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Easy access to The Gateway Shopping Centre and Peninsula Link
• 2 living rooms connected by a double-sided brick fireplace
• Generous kitchen with solid timber benchtops, a gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry
• High ceilings throughout
• 2 crossovers plus 2 garages under roofline
• Large remote double garage with a full bathroom
• Master bedroom with a large walk-in robe and a spa ensuite
• Private courtyard terrace
• Built-in robes to the secondary bedrooms
• Entrance study with excellent home office potential
• Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning
*Please Note: Photo ID required at all inspections
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.