Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Affordable Cabin Dressed to Impress!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Secure a standout slice of affordable real estate with this fully-renovated freestanding cabin in Langwarrin's Log Cabin Park.
This immaculate 2-bedroom home with the WOW factor inside is the ultimate in carefree living. It's set within a secure community featuring key-pad entry, a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a children's playground and on-site management.
Turn the key and move in because there's nothing needing to be done. The cabin features low-maintenance gardens front and rear, a private north-facing covered deck, a good-sized garden shed and off-street driveway parking.
Enjoy a renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and striking glass splashbacks. The equally stylish and spacious semi-ensuite has a modern vanity and a corner shower with a rainshower head.
It includes new flooring, new lighting, new kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, new sliding mirrored robes and fresh interior paint (all new within the last 4 years). Need we say more?
Other appointments include ducted heating, evaporative air-conditioning, security doors, bathroom heat lights, good storage throughout and a Euro laundry.
It's close to Peninsula Link, Karingal Hub, public transport, schools and reserves and an easy 10-minute drive to Frankston. This is a smart retreat with a price tag that's hard to beat.
At a glance:
- Fully-renovated freestanding cabin in Langwarrin's Log Cabin Park
- Affordable and immaculate throughout
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, glass splashbacks
- Spacious renovated semi-ensuite with modern vanity and corner shower
- Low-maintenance gardens front and rear
- Set within a secure community with key-pad entry and on-site management
- Access to an onsite swimming pool, barbecue area and children's playground
- Covered entertaining deck
- Ducted heating, evaporative air-conditioning
- Close to Peninsula Link, Karingal Hub and public transport
- Good internal storage plus a garden shed
Please note: Photo ID required at all inspections
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.